What qualifications are necessary to rent from our company?
It is difficult to approve you as a renter unless we have some means of determining how you pay your bills. The following are general qualification guidelines that can vary depending on owner preferences and other conditions:
- Gross monthly income MUST be at least (3) times monthly rent, and must be verifiable in writing.
- *Depending on circumstances, alimony, child support or unemployment compensation may not be acceptable as part of gross income*
- You must provide satisfactory rental and credit references that CAN be verified. A credit report is ran on each applicant.
- Satisfactory rental and credit references must be at least 12 months in duration and family members are not acceptable.
- You cannot owe an account balance to any previous landlord or have been evicted from any other rental.
- The criminal background check MUST be acceptable.
- Any falsification or misrepresentation by the applicant will automatically result in rejection and/or lease termination.
ITEMS NEEDED TO COMPLETE AN APPLICATION:
- Proof of income (current paycheck stub)
- Social Security card
- Drivers License or State ID (Valid)
- $30 application fee – nonrefundable
- Two (2) Current Paycheck Stubs
Applications can be picked up at our office anytime between 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday- Friday. They are located in our office at 1435 Augusta Street, Greenville, SC 29605. We are located only minutes from downtown and 1 block from the Augusta St/Church St intersection.